- How do I Register?
All registrations will be completed online. For information on how to register, please visit our Registration page.
- Where can I find a course map?
Course maps are located on the page that corresponds to each race. For example, the course map for the Mike-to-Mike Half Marathon, can be found on the Mike-to-Mike Half Marathon page.
- Where do I pick up my packet?
Visit our Expo & Packet Pick-up page for location/date/time.
- Can you mail me my race packet?
No, we do not mail race packets. Please visit our Expo & Packet Pick-up page for details on when/where you can pick up your packet.
- Can I have someone else pick up my packet for me?
Yes, they must bring a copy of your valid Government issued ID to pick up your packet in your name. If you registered with a military discount please ensure that whoever is picking up for you has a copy of your DOD ID Card.
- Will there be a Gear Check?
Yes. Gear check will be located on the main stage of Festival Park for the marathon and half marathon. Gear will only be accepted if it is in the clear plastic drawstring bag you receive at packet pick-up. No uncontained liquids or weapons may be checked in bags. Gear will be available at approximately 0930 at the finish line for the half and full marathon. There will also be a gear check available for our 5k participants on the Main Post Parade Field.
- What is the refund policy?
There are no refunds
- What is the course time limit?
Marathon is 7 hours and the half marathon is 4 hours
- Will there be a baggage check?
- Are strollers and baby joggers allowed for the Marathon and Half Marathon?
No, they are not allowed for the Marathon and Half Marathon. This is a safety issue and no exceptions will be made.
- Are strollers allowed during the 5k?
Yes, strollers are allowed for the 5k only. We ask that all participants pushing a stroller line up to the back of the start to allow faster runners to safely enter the race course.
- Are pets allowed?
No, pets are not allowed for any of the races.
- Are pace groups available?
Pace groups are available for the half and full marathon’s only. No other pre-registration is required.
- I want to volunteer what do I need to do?
Visit our Volunteers page.
- Is there an Age requirement?
16 for the half marathon & 18 for the full marathon
- Is this a USATF Event?
Yes we are USATF sanctioned.
- Is the All American Marathon an official Boston Qualifier?
Yes, our course has been certified, which makes the All American Marathon an official Boston Qualifier
- What is prohibited on the course?
View the prohibited items list (.pdf)
- Where can I park?
Locations on post, as well as shuttle start time can be found by visiting our Parking/Shuttles page.
- What are the post race activities?
Food Vendors, Children Activity area, live entertainment
- If I do not stay for the awards ceremony will you ship my award to me?
Yes, all awards not picked up on race day will be mailed within 30 days after final results are posted.
- When can I get my results after the race?
Official results will be posted after the race on our Race Results & Photos page.
- What is the Shuttle Schedule?
Visit our Parking/Shuttles page for more info.
For further questions, contact us!