Become a Volunteer for the 2017 All American Marathon!
- Water Station Attendants – Mix electrolyte product, distribute water, and cheer on runners.
- Course Marshals – Motivate runners, steer them in the right direction, and maintain the flow of all three races.
- Post Race Festival – Jobs include food tent attendant, volunteer check-in, information tent attendant, trash detail, and our ‘Jack of all Trades’ floater.
- Gear Check Attendants – Collect, organize, and distribute bags of gear runners want access to when they finish their race.
- And many more volunteer positions!
- We are looking for large groups as well as individuals.
- Free t-shirt
- Volunteer hours
- Unique and Rewarding Experience
Minimum Age to Volunteer – 12 years old on Race Day (Under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian) If you would like additional information, please email us or call the Marathon Office at (910) 907-3616.
Volunteer Training will be offered on the following dates Please attend ONE of Volunteer training to receive your All American Marathon drawstring backpack and receive more information on your position!
- Volunteer Training – Wednesday March 22, 2017
6:00 P.M. – Pope Theater
372 Virgin Street, Pope Army Airfield, NC 28308
- Volunteer Training – Thursday March 23, 2017
6:00 P.M. – Kiwanis Recreation Center
352 Devers St, Fayetteville, NC 28303