Specific information for the 2016 All American Marathon is coming soon!
- Water Station Attendants – Mix electrolyte product, distribute water, and cheer on runners.
- Course Marshal’s – Motivate runners, steer them in the right direction, and maintain the flow of all three races.
- Post Race Festival – Jobs include food tent attendant, volunteer check-in, information tent attendant, trash detail, and our ‘Jack of all Trades’ floater.
- Gear Check Attendant – Collect, organize, and distribute bags of gear runners want access to when they finish their race.
- We are looking for large groups as well as individuals.
- Free t-shirt
- Volunteer hours
- Unique and Rewarding Experience
Minimum Age to Volunteer – 12 years old on Race Day (Under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian)
If you would like additional information, please email us or call the Marathon Office at (910) 907-3616.